Friday, February 10, 2012

Weekend to Prepare

I am getting so excited to do this B lab! I cannot wait til monday. I keep talking to myself going over everything that I want to say. Today was a good job for most people, I really liked Emily and Leslie's lesson they were very smooth and had a lot of positive things about their lesson. I always like to try and build off people and see waht they do in myself. I dont think they missed many aspects of the lesson plan format which was really good. I always forget the little things so this is really helping me to prepare and not forget the little details. The only thing I havent liked this round is there is TOO MUCH STANDING around. I HATE standing listening to directions, this is physical education. Lets get moving!! On monday I plan on not missing a beat and get right into jumping. CANT WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment