Monday, February 23, 2015

Animoto Video, Republished!

My Animoto Video

Here is a video I made when I was at SUNY Cortland. I have to give the credit to @syangman for the motivation to make an Animoto video. Animoto offers a new way to present information to viewers. Technology like this could motivate kids to make their own videos just as it did for me! Implementing technology into the physical education setting is one way I try to motivate students. Using heart rate monitors on exercise machines can give each individual a personal target. Stepometers can keep students focused on trying to reach 10,000 steps a day. I also have used Dance Dance Revolution to keep students moving and dancing at the elementary level. All of these technologies can help kids achieve a healthy heart for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment